Marine Training Academy to conduct Mandatory and Value added courses in line with MLC 2006 Regulation.
Company selected candidates do Marine Training through Director General of Shipping (D.G.S.) approved Maritime Training Institute: Pakistan Marine Academy (marineacademy.edu.pk)
Following fresh and existing seafarers can always communicate or approach us for Guidance:
- Deck and Engine cadets for pre-sea training
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (D.A.E) for Ship Engineers
- General Purpose Ratings for pre-sea training
- Cooks and Stewards
- Bachelors of Engineering (Mechanical) Degree for Engineer’s
- STCW 2010 Rating Watch Keeping and COC, Endorsements/sea time verifications
- Advanced and Value added Courses
- Up-gradation courses for all Rank of Officers including simulator courses
- Special Training for Gas, Oil, Chemical Tankers and OBOs
- Any other training or up-gradation as and when required or directed by DGS office in line with MLC 2006
Quality Shipping Company keeps themselves upgraded in accordance with IMO, DGS, MMD, MLC and other Government related Shipping departments.